Custom Search

Malish


My best and lovely cat.
We adopted him when hi was about 2 weeks old.
I fed him from a children's small bottle more than 3 months.
He awoke me at night when he wants to eat or descend in a toilet. When he hardly crept, I rose to replace blanket at night. And when he has grown up, he crept in a toilet direction independently. When Malish has learnt to clamber on a bed, he awoke me at night (making the way under a blanket) that I have given to him of milk from a small bottle.
He always was with us when we are travel. Our cats were very patient to him.
When Malish grown up, he spend a lot of time outside.
Our neighbour has a sheep-dog, but Malish was not afraid to go on a neighbour's backyard.
Once I have heard shout Malish, he ran from a neighbour's dog and has jumped on a fence which surrounded neighbour's pool. I was so frightened that the dog can to bite Malish. I began to shout at a dog that the dog has distracted. Malish was frightened so that he has managed to jump from one fence on our fence with one move.
We have not noticed as Malish has grown and began to be interested in an opposite sex. Princess has drawn attention Malish. Some weeks of courting have led to a Trinity birth (Musya, Barsik, Vasya). After their birth Malish came inside only spend nights.

He spent more and more time outside, and began to spend nights in garage with Cooke together.
Cooks doesn't like this, because Malish chase her all the time. Cooks had chance to go outside just when Malish was far from home.





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: